Rancho Viejo Fitness Center
Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club's expansive fitness center is available to our recreational and golfing members and resort guests 24 hours a day. With state of the art PRECOR equipment including spin bikes, treadmills, elliptical, and AMT trainers, and free weights, there is no need to have a gym membership too! Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club also offers a fitness class studio available for Yoga, Bootcamps, Zumba, Senior Fitness, TRX, and more. Group classes and personal training sessions are also available an additional fee.
Fitness classes are available to all members.
Unlimited Fitness Classes
Being fit has never been more affordable! Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club has added an exciting new pricing plan for our fitness classes. Join our Unlimited Fitness Pass for only $25 per month. This special deal is exclusively for our Recreational and Golfing Members. Talk to your instructor about signing up today. Contact Angie Trevino at 956-350-4000 or email@example.com for more information.
Fitness Center Rules:
- The fitness center is open to recreational and golf members and resort guests only.
- Members and guests must present membership or guest card.
- Members and guest must sign in prior to using the fitness center.
- Delinquent or suspended members will not be allowed to use the fitness center.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the fitness center other than bottled water.
- Please clean and wipe down all equipment after using.
Latin Dance ClassesWhether your intention is for fun, for fitness, or networking, learning to Latin Dance is a great way to make new memories that will last a lifetime. Our classes will help you build confidence in the great world of Latin Dancing and enjoy the spotlight on the dance floor.
Classes are held in our Fitness Class Studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 9 p.m.
Members: $5 per class
Join the fun and learn to Latin Dance with Certified Dance Instructor Omar Oropeza, director of Klave FX Latin Dance Co. Omar comes with 15 years of experience in Latin Rhythms and a solid foundation established by two of the greatest dancers in the Valley and founders of Sabor Vallero Latin Dance Co.