Rancho Viejo Fitness Center
Fitness Center Rules (Covid-19)
- The Fitness Center is open to members only. Immediate family members (24 & under) must be listed on members account. Due to the capacity restrictions, members are not allowed to bring in guests during this time.
- The Fitness Center will be open for a limited capacity of up to 8 members at a time, per county regulations.
- ALL Members must sign in and sign out at the Front Desk before and after using the Fitness Center.
- ALL Members must have their temperature taken at the Front Desk with a non-contact thermometer BEFORE entering the Fitness Center.
- A face mask and fully covered gloves must be worn while at the Fitness Center.
- Please bring your own towel and mat. Limit the number of personal items you are bringing into the fitness center during this time (ex: gym bag, etc)
- Please bring your own water or you may purchase bottled water at our Front Desk.
- Please wipe down gym equipment after using such as weights, kettlebells, medicine balls, etc.
- After using a treadmill, please place an orange cone on the walkway. This will indicate to guests that it has been used and has not yet been cleaned by our housekeeping staff.
- Fitness Classes will resume on site and members will also have the option to participate online as well. See attached Fitness Schedule.
Fitness classes are available to all members.
Unlimited Fitness Classes
Being fit has never been more affordable! Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club has added an exciting new pricing plan for our fitness classes. Join our Unlimited Fitness Pass for only $25 per month. This special deal is exclusively for our Recreational and Golfing Members. Talk to your instructor about signing up today.
Fitness Center Rules:
- The fitness center is open to recreational and golf members and resorts guests only.
- Members and guests must present membership or guest card.
- Members and guest must sign in prior to using the fitness center.
- Delinquent or suspended members will not be allowed to use the fitness center.
- No children under the age of 14 allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the fitness center other than bottled water.
- Please clean and wipe down all equipment after use.
Latin Dance ClassesWhether your intention is for fun, for fitness, or networking, learning to Latin Dance is a great way to make new memories that will last a lifetime. Our classes will help you build confidence in the great world of Latin Dancing and enjoy the spotlight on the dance floor.
Classes are held in our Fitness Class Studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 9 p.m.
Members: $5 per class
Join the fun and learn to Latin Dance with Certified Dance Instructor Omar Oropeza, director of Klave FX Latin Dance Co. Omar comes with 15 years of experience in Latin Rhythms and a solid foundation established by two of the greatest dancers in the Valley and founders of Sabor Vallero Latin Dance Co.