Rancho Viejo Tennis
Got the itch to get out on the court again? Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club's two recently resurfaced, lighted hard tennis courts await you! First class instruction, a variety of tennis clinics and tournaments, and great tennis apparel are integral parts of our tennis program at the Club. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a beginner, join Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club's professional tennis staff on the courts for your next lesson. The Club offers private and group lessons for adults and juniors.
Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club also offers junior summer camps and clinics that are a great way to introduce your young tennis player to the game. Whether you just want to get your kiddos out of the house or develop a love for this lifelong sport, Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club camps and clinics are designed for all ages and guarantee your participants will be learning for their level of play.
For more information or to reserve your court, please contact the Tennis Shop at 956-350-4000.
Tennis Court Rules & Sign Up Procedures:
- Court Hours 7 a.m. 10 p.m.
- Please call the Front Desk for Court Reservations at (956) 350-4000. Membership number must be given at time of reservation and members and guests must sign in at front desk before their assigned court time. Membership or guest ID must be shown at time of check in.
- Member guest fees are $5 and must be paid at time of sign in at the front desk.
- Court time is limited to 1 hour unless time is available after reserved time.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult member.
- No outside instruction is permitted.
- No bikes, skateboards or non- tennis shoes allowed on the courts.
Kids' Group Lessons
Tuesdays: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursdays: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Ladies' Group Lessons
Sundays: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Tuesdays: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Thursdays: 9:00am - 10:00 am
Adult Doubles Night
Tuesdays: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Private lessons are also available for individuals and groups. Contact Coach Jasso at (956)350-4000 or email@example.com to schedule your tennis lessons.