Rancho Viejo Fitness Center
Our fitness center includes state of the art state of the art PRECOR equipment including spin bikes, treadmills, elliptical, and AMT trainers, and free weights. Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club also offers a fitness class studio available for Yoga, Bootcamps, Zumba, Senior Fitness, TRX, and more. Group classes are also available an additional fee.
Fitness Classes Schedule
Fitness classes are available to all members.
Unlimited Fitness Classes
Being fit has never been more affordable! Rancho Viejo Resort & Country Club has added an exciting new pricing plan for our fitness classes. Join our Unlimited Fitness Pass for only $25 per month. This special deal is exclusively for our Full Club Members. Talk to your instructor about signing up today.
Fitness Center Rules:
- The fitness center is open to Full Club Members and resorts guests only.
- Members and guests must present membership or guest card.
- Members and guest must sign in prior to using the fitness center.
- Delinquent or suspended members will not be allowed to use the fitness center.
- No children under the age of 14 allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the fitness center other than bottled water.
- Please clean and wipe down all equipment after use.
Latin Dance ClassesWhether your intention is for fun, for fitness, or networking, learning to Latin Dance is a great way to make new memories that will last a lifetime. Our classes will help you build confidence in the great world of Latin Dancing and enjoy the spotlight on the dance floor.
Members: $5 per class
Join the fun and learn to Latin Dance with Certified Dance Instructor Omar Oropeza, director of Klave FX Latin Dance Co. Omar comes with 15 years of experience in Latin Rhythms and a solid foundation established by two of the greatest dancers in the Valley and founders of Sabor Vallero Latin Dance Co.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday to Friday 5:30am-9pm
Saturday and Sunday 6am-9pm